The Crossing Lakes Bed is designed with a unique farmhouse style showcasing a double-cross motif in its matching headboard and footboard. Step-down cap rails and short post-style feet on the footboard, complete its rugged yet refined appearance. Made of solid wood, a distressed finish over slightly uneven planked construction, adds character and dimension to the overall look.
- King: (4102-0786) headboard, (4112-0786) footboard, (4121-0786) side rails; Queen: (4101-0786) headboard, (4111-0786) footboard, (4121-0786) side rails.
- Solid Pine wood construction.
- Double-cross motif in matching headboard & footboard.
- Distressed greige finish on slightly uneven planks.
- Wood slats included for mattress support.
King: 82w x 91d x 60h; Queen: 67w x 91d x 60h
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.