The Beachfront Plantation Bed in Ocean Blue is hand-built with a unique design that includes two end posts on the arched headboard with hand-placed louvers in the interior panel. The footboard is low-profile featuring three raised panels with vertical planks, adding dimension to the overall look. An intensive, multi-step, hand-finish process results in a fresh blue color.
- King: (1705-0156) headboard, (1712-0156) footboard, (1721-0156) side rails; Queen: (1704-0156) headboard, (1711-0156) footboard, (1721-0156) side rails; Full: (1707-0156) headboard, (1714-0156) footboard, (1723-0156) side rails; Twin: (1706-0156) headboard, (1713-0156) footboard, (1711-0156) side rails.
- Hand-crafted from solid Pine wood with painted MDF.
- Two-post design on arched headboard with hand-placed louvers.
- Low-profile footboard with raised panels.
- Wood slats included for mattress support.
King: 80w x 85d x 60h; Queen: 64w x 85d x 60h; Full: 57w x 79.5d x 60h; Twin: 42w x 79.5d x 60h
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.